Moving can be a very stressful experience. There is much to accomplish, including packing up your possessions, hiring movers, changing your address, canceling, and starting utilities. The sheer volume of work required makes it simple to feel overburdened.
Schroeder Moving is aware of the strain that moving can cause. Because of this, we are committed to offering tried-and-tested methods and vital support services that lessen the inconveniences and anxieties associated with moving. Having been in the moving business for more than 15 years, we know what it takes to make your relocation as easy and stress-free as possible.
Table of Contents
Proactive Planning Minimizes Stress
Proactive planning and preparation are the first steps to a stress-free move. Wait to pack and make plans until the last minute. Here are some pointers to help you efficiently prepare in advance:
- Start decluttering early – Room by room, go through your possessions and determine what you want to keep, give away, or dump. By doing this, dealing with clutter at the last minute is avoided.
- Create a moving binder – Keep track of crucial data such as budgets, invoices, inventory lists, and contacts for utilities, schools, real estate agents, etc. Everything is structured as a result.
- Pack an essentials box – Fill a second box with supplies you’ll need immediately, such as paper plates, toiletries, medicines, chargers, snacks, and other essentials. First, unpack this in your new residence.
- Label boxes clearly – Use a system of numbers and keep a list of the contents of each box. Consequently, unpacking is significantly more straightforward.
- Schedule repairs – Make any necessary repairs to your old house and plan maintenance for your new home far in advance.
Professional Packing Protects Your Belongings
One primary source of moving stress is worrying about your possessions getting damaged during the move. Our expert packaging services entirely dispel this worry.
Our skilled packers have years of experience and extensive training in protecting various household items. We make use of dependable packing supplies and tried-and-true packing methods like:
- Customized box sizes to prevent shifting and damage
- Double-boxing of fragile items for extra protection
- Locking wardrobes to secure clothing on hangers
- Furniture blankets and padding to shield furnishings
- Waterproof coverings for outside items
Personalized Guidance from Start to Finish
At Schroeder Moving, we pair you with a specialized Move Consultant who offers individualized direction and support throughout the process. Your move consultant will:
- Conduct a detailed survey of your home and belongings to customize recommendations
- Help you create a personalized Moving Plan with critical timelines, tasks, and helpful tips
- Answer any questions and address concerns before, during, and after your move
- Monitor the packing, loading, and delivery process to ensure everything goes as planned
- Proactively communicate with you throughout the relocation
Additional Support Services for Your Convenience
To further simplify your move, we also offer a full suite of optional support services, including:
- Full packing and unpacking services
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Securing specialty permits if required
- Temporary on-site storage solutions
Reduce Moving Stress with Schroeder Moving
Moving is one of life’s most stressful occasions, but it doesn’t have to be with the appropriate support. Schroeder Moving tried-and-true organizational techniques, expert packing, flawless logistics, and individualized assistance ensure your move is as stress-free as possible.
It doesn’t have to be difficult to move. Your move will go more smoothly and quickly than you could have imagined if you use these tips and choose professionals like Schroeder Moving. Want to speed up the moving process yet again? Contact us right away for a free relocation quote!